Pretty, Rose Gold Homeware Haul. ♥

Sunday, 14 May 2017


Honestly, I've become obsessed with all things Rose Gold recently, yes I know I'm about 4 years too late but GIVE ME ALL THE ROSE GOLD PLS! I decided to jazz my dressing room up recently, and buy a few new accessories to make it look pretty again, and of course they HAD to be all things girly & Rose Gold. I went a bit crazy, but I'm so happy with it all. It all look so, so pretty. I could sit and admire all the Rose Gold beauties in my dressing room all day long now! And best of all the purchases I made were really affordable, and such bargains, so I thought I'd share them with you!

♥ Candle Light Holders with Rose Gold detailing (set of three) - £8 Tesco - available here
 I made this myself, I bought the cute white jug from eBay, and then bought some Rose Gold ribbon and wrapped it around it to add to the Rose Gold cuteness. The artificial flowers are also from eBay. This cost me approx £6 to make, which I think is a total bargain!

♥ I picked up these beautiful Rose Gold draws for just £14.99, reduced from £24.99 from eBay, they're still in stock here. I'm using them to store some of my favourite jewellery, they're so classy and pretty and look so much more expsensive than they actually are! 
♥ This cute little pot was just £3 from George at Asda, available here, it could be used to hold a variety of things, including make up brushes but I like to display my cute, pink straws which were just £1.99 available here
♥ I made my first Oliver Bonas order recently, and could have literally spent my entire life savings there. The Homeware section is beautiful. I picked up this lovely, rose gold, heart shaped, dish for just £7.50 - available here
♥ I also purchased this beautiful Rose Gold & Pink Marble effect trinket tray, with the quote 'Little Things' scribbled on the top of it. I thought this was so beautiful, and it's a really gorgeous way to add a bit of colour and prettiness to any room. It was just £11 from Oliver Bonas - available here
♥ I'm also obsessed with New Look Homeware at the moment. They're absolutely KILLING it. They have so many beautiful pieces, at an affordable price too. This lovely plant with Rose Gold detailing was just £8.99 and is available here

♥ Also from Oliver Bonas is the beautiful Cat Ring Holder. I'm not actually using it as a ringer holder at the moment, rather just sitting it prettily on my dressing table. This is SO cute. It was just £8.50 and is finally back in stock here

♥ Finally if you can peep the cute rose gold/copper lips on top of my lovely new jewellery draws, those lips are actually a Polaroid Photo holder. It's the perfect size to store your favourite FujiFilm Instax photographs, and I cannot wait to place a cute little picture in there! For just £7.50 from Oliver Bonas, you can't go wrong! You can purchase this beauty here.

As you can see, I've become pretty obsessed with all things cute & Rose Gold. Who else loves Rose Gold? Where do you find the best Rose Gold or Copper homeware pieces?

Have a lovely day!
Sharna
xo 

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme